Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Expectations vs reality

 Let's just say expectations have not been able match up to reality since we moved in. We had big plans and dreams. Which is not a bad thing. However we have been barely surviving everything we have had going on but now as another year comes to an end, it is time. Time to set goals, expectations, and simplify. I have so much to still unpack, clean, and organize. I could never seem to find my way at our old place and I am worried I wont here. Everything is chaos and we never know where anything is because we haven't had time to find homes for everything. I have many decisions to make and priorities to determine. How can I succeed this time when I have failed so many times in the past? So thankful for what I have learned and accomplished in the years we have lived here so far and I can't wait to see what we learn and accomplish moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Expectations vs reality

  Let's just say expectations have not been able match up to reality since we moved in. We had big plans and dreams. Which is not a bad ...