Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2023

More Questions Than Answers?

 My last post I shared about some of the challenges and opportunities we have to make this property ours. It continues to be an adventure. We have been working and doing some research on the direction we want to take and we thought we had a direction that we were leaning towards... and then we went to a cattle show for a weekend. We left with more questions than answers but a completely different set and type of questions. 

Lot of research and writing out goals. And then crossing them out and writing more. Pulling out calendars and looking at events and dates and projects. It is fun to dream and begin to see things happen. None of this can really get off the ground until I get myself and my house organized. So this is where I am starting, trying to get organized. I have been trying to do this for what seems like forever so we will see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expectations vs reality

  Let's just say expectations have not been able match up to reality since we moved in. We had big plans and dreams. Which is not a bad ...